(1) Nanoparticles in basic medicine research clinical diagnosis/therapeutics, particularly in non-invasive imaging, targeting drug delivery and controlled release.
(2) Mechanistic studies and clinical applications of transdermal delivery/sampling
(3) Implantable ?-device for minimally invasive sampling and/or in situ analysis to study various physiological disorders
(4) Integrated biomedical microchip for on-line and high throughput analysis
5) Damage mechanisms and therapeutic approaches of organ ischemia and reperfusion: such as stroke, acute myocardial infarction and liver ischemia/reperfusion